Monday, February 23, 2009

Ebony Vs Ivory

Thanks syg! due to my sickness lastime, sii sayang ku spoiled me berabis. Syu kusut for these n these, ia bagi. Thanks sayang, Love u bits by bits! i knw u also miss ur kepala kacang :P, kan kan!. In fact, sampai he brought me for check up, coz he thinkd i might pregnant! too bad! nada rezeki! the result was : negative! hehe! funny :D False Alarm! awu, mama mertuaku, negative bah :P . Oh yea, its time for me introducing my new ride.yea...yea..i knw, its a swift jua! But its not an ordinary swift. see,. its a 1.6 (a) swift sport. awuu.. automatic biar tia, jealous ikut ;) . I still keep my 1.3 swift tho. nda mau jual, sayang ba, but liat lah f ada org pandai majal suruh jual! complete wif monster kit, 17'inch rims, sensored parking alarm, sun visor dvd.. apa lagi ah.. byk eh.. projector, tail-light, foglight..etc..( image see below)


neway, bth dah i wanted to post this pic. i remembered time tu musim ujan th saja. yth, masa im on my way to work pagi tu, i found this! sian kan! Hopefully the owner claimed it!

0 comments: