Friday, May 16, 2008

He wants Chrysler

Its been a long time nda blogging :) . BZ tdor, mkn, tdor lately heee :D !. hehe, nw m staying arah my fiance plc for a week. RINDU sii sayang ku eh. like, mcm lama dah nda jumpa. Bru jua jumpa las tuesday( sii sayang blk shoreleave kajap). As usual i picked him d lumut n spend the entire day d rumah nya. His mom was discussing about our weeding..confirm kahwin bulan 12! amin :P .
sii sayang plnaing kn bli chrysler but then i sed tunggu th after our wedding :P . Tunggu tah kmi ada kids. hehe! for now, enough two cars sja. In the beginning his planing to buy the BMW 3 series but then i sed soo small compare to chrysler. Then nda tah jadi. Hehehe! sorry yng, coz making u keep on changing syg's mind. Bnar yng,, i wudnt regret f syg bli chrysler. Banar.. i swear :P.
So, i think las 2 weeks kali , me n feerah ke goh hock kee survey for chrysler coz sii sayang asked me to go sna. I went there n got all the details.. & las week i went to icc.. sja melepak sna wif my x-co worker . I miss u guys ..f jumpa tagur2 k!

ohh.. chrysler~

Green Chrysler @ Goh Hock Kee

HSBC staff @ icc. I MISS U GUYSSS

0 comments: